N4J Advisory Network
Bringing Expertise and Advice to Our Organizational Partners
Nature For Justice is developing an Advisory Network to connect experienced professionals with innovative partnerships implementing Nature-Based Solutions around the world.
The purpose for building a professional advisory network is to increase N4J’s impact by organizing an effective system to identify and improve the abilities of our in-country partners to address the needs of those most affected by the climate crisis.
- Provide a method to identify, vet and access a broad range of relevant professionals that might be willing to assist N4J to fulfill its mission to connect resources with trusted partnership networks
- Extend N4J’s capacity, reach and effectiveness in responding to needs uncovered around specific collaboration projects
- Identify in-country expertise that can fill specific roles
- Offer feedback and advice to N4J management on N4J activities
- Stage 1: Framing the Opportunity
- Stage 2: Recruiting and On-Boarding
- Stage 3: Matching and Monitoring
Areas of Expertise
N4J will structure and make available a database of professional advisory resources, both through the website and individually for review by partners organizations when looking for help with specific projects in collaboration with N4J.
- Primary Interests
- Modes of Engagement
- Pro-bono Advisor
- Professional Engagement
- Opportunity Identification and Pursuit
For more information about the N4J Advisory Network please contact one of the founders (Hank Cauley, Frank Hicks, or Kevin Bryan) or Flynn Bucy through LinkedIn.